Dodge Journey R/T 2012 8.4 touch screen Uconnect without Bluetooth and navigation

• Official Dodge Support

Hi all, I have a Dodge Journey R/T 2012 with 8.4 touch screen Uconnect but I came without Bluetooth and navigation, can we add bluetooth and navigation?

Thanks for reply

Welcome to the forum !

I would suggest taking a look at the link Journeyman425 posted, likely your best option.

Try the customer support number. Lebowski may be correct about the 4.3 screen; I read that disclaimer also. However, that may be a disclaimer for vehicles that are equipped with the 4.3. When you click the "Vehicle Applications" tab for this accessory, it lists the 2012 R/T as a suitable application, and as far as I know, 8.4 is standard on the R/T - 4.3 is not available.

Complete consumer support: 877-855-8400

Try the customer support number. Lebowski may be correct about the 4.3 screen; I read that disclaimer also. However, that may be a disclaimer for vehicles that are equipped with the 4.3. When you click the "Vehicle Applications" tab for this accessory, it lists the 2012 R/T as a suitable application, and as far as I know, 8.4 is standard on the R/T - 4.3 is not available.

Complete consumer support: 877-855-8400

The Japan tsunami a couple if years ago forced dodge to put the 4.3 radio on a few RTs if I remember correctly.

And to add bluethooth.. Do you have the mic rear view mirror? You should as that's the auto dim mirror that dodge uses now.

Then you might just need the Bluethoot module. It sits behind your 8.4 screen. It's not part of the radio or screen. That also means you'd need the dealer to activate it.

Nav, you'll need the nav radio module. RB5 code.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...