Dodge Journey Polished Aluminum Upper Billet Grille

llamasson

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I found this grill at myride.com and I think it looks better then the original one. Has any of you seen it or seen any HQ photos of it?

Hi llamasson-

I actually have this kit on my white R/T. Got it off of Ebay WAY cheaper! I have both the upper and lower inserts - makes the car look much more aggressive! I have the chrome package on my R/T, too, and combined with the grille....yeah - I get compliments ALL the time! I say - GO FOR IT - but get it from eBay - not this guy! I paid less than $250 for the whole kit + shipping.

BTW- I tried a million different ways to attach a pic - but even compressed it wouldn't attach. If you want to see it, let me know and I'll email ya.

Hope that helps-

Snow-Bird

LOL - unfortunately, jaymista, my husband IS a mechanic! LOL I do believe anyone should be able to do this on their own - but it does require drilling and the removal of some of the original grille, so I would allow several hours to complete. I think it took him an hour or so... Rest assured that this grille is NOT cheap little chrome adhesive strips from Pep Boys.... *wink* :D

Thanks for this info. I did some checking around on the internet and I found some good US dealers that handle these grills for the Journey. It pays to look around too. Right now, just after Christmas, I won't be buying any but it looks like something I might get in a few months. My wife wants the chrome strips on the side doors first.

jay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello u guys,

I add here the grille of the Journey by Vmaxx.

8d656f02ae.jpg

051ab837b4.jpg

97e3a9668e.jpg

2fa54b8e68.jpg

Here is the web page of Vmaxx:

http://www.vmaxx.de/en/public/?action=home

Here you have their distributor for the US:

Sherwood Automotive

1050 North El. Mirage Rd H101

Avondale, AZ 85323, USA

fon: +1 - 62 39 25 57 09 (Main Office)

fax: +1 - 62 39 25 56 41

eMail: info@autoxclusive.com

Web: www.autoxclusive.com

The way I used to publish a picture if you are interested is the following:

1 - I go to the page www.freeimagehosting.net and upload a picture.

2 - Then I copy in the message the route that appears in freeimagehosting.net where it says" To insert this image in a forum post, use the following code:"

3 - Finally "Add reply" as text only (forget about the upload feature of this forum, it doesn't work) :D :happy feet:

Cheers B)