Ha Ha Ha LOL

I have a firm belief that if one owns a muscle or sports car, go all out or go ahead and get the Prius. If you want a challenger or charger, get the hemi. If you like 'stangs, get the GT or cobra. If you're a camaro man, go SS. Anyway, I decided to see what a V6 challenger could do off the line. My DJ had two passengers, two mountain bikes on the roof and a bunch of gear in the rear area. I was faster twice! The second time we had open road and the other driver tried to reel me in. Nope. Finally he hit the brakes and bailed. Ha Ha. Challenger beaten handily by a DJ! That's why nobody should get an economy muscle car. Laughing out LOUD.

Peace.

Obviously not a competent driver in the Challenger

wouldn't you say!

I have driven both and as much as I enjoy my DJs

acceleration and overall performance for what it is

I believe the guy had no guts - no glory.

Obviously not a competent driver in the Challenger

wouldn't you say!

I have driven both and as much as I enjoy my DJs

acceleration and overall performance for what it is

I believe the guy had no guts - no glory.

Agreed. But my DJ should never have had a chance. My point is not that our DJs are fast, my point is that our DJs are fast enough to beat a cut rate V6 economy challenger (possibly with a gutless driver behind the wheel). The guy did try though, we hit 100mph on the second stretch. If you have a muscle car, go big or go home, IMHO. Anyway, a non-story really. I just thought it was funny.

Peace.

I completely agree....go big or home.

I find it quite funny when you see a vehicle with two cut-outs in the bumper for the exhaust and only one has an pipe in it. It is screaming of what could have been but that you didn't (or couldn't) step up and get the 'proper' version of the vehicle.

It's almost as bad as the exhaust with the large cosmetic chromed tip with the way smaller hidden small pipe inside, false advertising I say.

It's like the song "She ain't pretty, she just looks that way".