Celsius??

SMead

Just got a R/T and was wondering can you change the temperature readings to celsius???? Looked in owner's manual and I could find anything?? Anyone know??

On my RT I use the steering wheel control on the left until "settings" appear then it can be changed in that mode

Thanks Larry....it worked. Just wanted to let everyone know...when I just bought the R/T it noted on sticker and computer that it had a Universal Garage control and it was not in the vehicle. Went to dealer and there was a note from the manufacturer that some of the R/T's were suppose to have the remotes and they were not put in. They intially tried to tell me that the remote was removed because I had other items added!! Just an FYI for all.

• 1 month later...
Thanks Larry....it worked. Just wanted to let everyone know...when I just bought the R/T it noted on sticker and computer that it had a Universal Garage control and it was not in the vehicle. Went to dealer and there was a note from the manufacturer that some of the R/T's were suppose to have the remotes and they were not put in. They intially tried to tell me that the remote was removed because I had other items added!! Just an FYI for all.

I'm curious about the control. Our R/T has the three buttons above the driver but I've never used it yet since we do not have a garage opener.

Are you saying that the buttons are missing also or that they are there but the actual electronic part of the system is not installed in the car?

I'm curious about the control. Our R/T has the three buttons above the driver but I've never used it yet since we do not have a garage opener.

Are you saying that the buttons are missing also or that they are there but the actual electronic part of the system is not installed in the car?

It would not surprise me if the buttons are there and they don't work. One vehicle I had did not have the wiring for the low fuel light. I have the same buttons and I don't have a use for them(No garage). So I could not tell you if mine actually work.