Uconnect 4.3 not coming on

Hello all,

Today of all days, the Uconnect 4.3 would not turn on. I tried restarting the car numerous times but nothing. All it says on the screen is loading along with the usual warning of not doing things on the radio while the car is moving. So I wonder what gives?? Does anyone know how to reset this system other than disconnecting the battery? The physical knobs don't have any effect either for both the climate control and radio. Any advice is really appreciated.

Well, I managed to get it looked at while I was at work on the same day I dropped it off. The radio ended up being replaced under warranty. Picked it up today to free up space at the dealership for the next day's appointments. The only problem is that I now have to wait for the security code to be programmed in. The service dept. had been trying all day to get the code to unlock and mate the radio to the car but the Chrysler website that provides the security code has been down all day. So now, they will call me and when they get the code tomorrow, I will just come back and they will program the code in and hopefully that is the end of it. According to the techie, the radio itself had something go wrong internally. It was one of those radios they stuck in my '11 R/T because the parts that made up the standard 8.4 were being made in Japan during the tsunami. Keeping fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong.