Help on buying pieces

Hello friends, I come here to ask for your help, here in Brazil the Dodge Journey parts are very expensive, I am researching to buy direct from the USA, and I'm afraid of buying the wrong part, so I ask your help, I'm looking to buy the filter engine oil and brake pads, I wonder what would be the best options, I saw these filters on Amazon. About the brake pads like good quality, these tiles are really good? If you can pass me links would be great.
Sorry for english, Google helped.
Thank you.

Dodge Journey 2012 RT 3.6 V6.

Edited by dirceuximenes

• Official Dodge Support
Hello friends, I come here to ask for your help, here in Brazil the Dodge Journey parts are very expensive, I am researching to buy direct from the USA, and I'm afraid of buying the wrong part, so I ask your help, I'm looking to buy the filter engine oil and brake pads, I wonder what would be the best options, I saw these filters on Amazon. About the brake pads like good quality, these tiles are really good? If you can pass me links would be great.

Sorry for english, Google helped.

Thank you.

Dodge Journey 2012 RT 3.6 V6.

Dirc,

If you are looking for Mopar (factory) part numbers, I can help you with that. I just need you to PM me your vin and what parts you are looking for and I can provide the part numbers for you. If you are looking for non-Dodge (factory) parts, perhaps some other members will reply with that information.

• 2 months later...