Leak?

wrxz24

Hi guys,

2012 crew awd 21,000 miles. I discovered a leak under the car today during an oil change. It is coming from the front drivers side directly next to the oil pan. Any ideas?

I kind of want to informed before calling the dealer.

Thanks in advance

Took it to the dealer. It was a leaky pcv valve. They were going to charge 160 to fix but it was a bad design so they will take care of it. My wife took it in, I would have ripped them a new one if they attempted to charge me 160 to replace a faulty part. Thanks for your help.

That is true. I guess the valve and hose needs to be replaced. They also did a reflash to fix the transmission clunk. The DJ shifts better now.

My wife stood her ground and kept asking them about the part going bad so soon and that it wasn't normal for a car that's only a little over a year old. But yeah, they like to take advantage of women.

wow they were seriously going to charge you for something covered under warranty? And then have the nerve to say that they are going to do you a favor and not charge you? wow, how DodgeCares gets in here and give you a number to call. I would complain because they are trying to take advantage and lie to you and try to pull one over on a women. ridiculous.