Climate Control and Remote Start Issues ?

bojanglespa

Just noticed that in most instances when I use my remote start on my Journey that the Climate controls have shut off and reset itself to A/C at coldest temp with fan off out the vent. When shutting off the vehicle it was set at both sides 28 Celcius on defrost/floor combo with fan on high. As soon as I shut off the vehicle the normal way my touch screen displays "Climate Off" then when I restart the vehicle, it is infact totally off and nothing blowing. So much for starting up to warm the vehicle inside. Also once the radio had swithched from Satellite when I shut it off to AM Radio when started.

Anyone have similar occurences?

Edited by bojanglespa

When we remote start, the HVAC controls resume the settings we left the vehicle in but it turns on the rear window defogger. Not sure what it will do in the summer??? We'll have to wait and see. As for your problem, it may require an ECU reset??? - not sure. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but I'm sure others will have ideas. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

It used to work fine and would activate the heat or A/C (whatever I had it set for) . The auto comfort is set to on but as far as I know that only turns on he heated seat if the temp is cold enough. Just dropped it off at the dealer this morning and they had not heard of this issue, I hope it is just a reflash issue.....Will know in a few hours.

• 3 months later...