MyGig REN... MYGIG LOCKPICK V.2

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased the MYGIG Lockpick for the REU navigation radio for my wife's Journey. We haven't installed it yet. We are going to have the dealership install the rear entertainment system first, then I'll install it. That way they can't say anything about it. As soon as we get it installed I'll definitely post a full review.

• 10 months later...

I added the lockpick to my REN and it works great. Added a/v ports to the back of center console near 110v plug and a cam to the front bumper, really helps with parking. Still working on mounting screens in the headrests. I purchased it at www.solidsignal.com though. Cheaper price and it included the av9003 cable.

I added the lockpick to my REN and it works great. Added a/v ports to the back of center console near 110v plug and a cam to the front bumper, really helps with parking. Still working on mounting screens in the headrests. I purchased it at www.solidsignal.com though. Cheaper price and it included the av9003 cable.

How hard was it to install? Pictures would be great if you have them.

• 7 months later...

Yeah, the child cam feature is cool.

Hey All,

Any one get the MYGIG LOCKPICK V.2from:

http://www.coastaletech.com/MYGIG.htmtirecar

and the:

AV9003MYGIG CABLE - AUDIO AND VIDEO INPUT/OUTPUT CABLE

on the same page.

I was thinking of getting it.... I just wondered if anyone else has it. I have the REN (non nav) model and was wondering if you were happy with it

Thanks,

erbch

• 6 years later...

Hey there, does anyone know if the Lockpick works for a REX MyGig, I can play DVD's on the small screen but I wanted to hook up it up to external monitors that I have for the kids in the back.

Thanks

Andy

Do you have anything about DVD ?