New Guy

1 Fat Hog BBQ

Hello to everyone! Chrysler is buying my Diesel Liberty back and now getting a Journey. Looking forward to having a vehicle to drive. They have had my Liberty in the shop for @180 days and they treat me like a second class citizen.

Welcome! I hope your Journey is a lot better than the Liberty. Some dealers out there just don't give a crap. I would find a different dealer to go to. The two I have been to are ok. I can usually get my vehicle in within a few days but I am a little bit skeptical of there work. There could be a reason I can get in so quickly. Nobody likes going there maybe. I am not 100% satisfied with them, but they seem to get the job done and treat me decent.

Now the other one which is 25 miles away from me is supposed to be better. But from what I have seen they are not worth the extra drive to go to them. It usually takes almost two weeks before I can get in. The manager is great but he seems to be the only good thing there. I took my truck in there to have the transmission looked at. It was hunting gears and I know what the problem is. So I wanted to see if they could figure it out. They didn't. All it needs is a govenor selonoid. Pretty common for that transmission for them to be replaced. Had it done at the first dealer without any problem.

Seems like mechanics these days can not problem solve anything without the computer telling them something is wrong.