Issue still exists so they have opted to replace entire Uconnect unit. Will see if that changes anything. I too thought it could be a blown speaker as it sounds to be coming from front speaker in dash. So I adjusted the balance from left/right and front/back and all speakers have same symptom. I doubt all speakers are blown but wont rule it out. Process of elimination. Will keep you posted.

• Official Dodge Support

Issue still exists so they have opted to replace entire Uconnect unit. Will see if that changes anything. I too thought it could be a blown speaker as it sounds to be coming from front speaker in dash. So I adjusted the balance from left/right and front/back and all speakers have same symptom. I doubt all speakers are blown but wont rule it out. Process of elimination. Will keep you posted.

Keith,

I can honestly say that I haven't heard about any clicking noises with the radios. I would agree with Astral, sounds like it could be a speaker issue or some sort of interference.

Is it only in certain modes (USB / Sat / AM/FM / etc.) or no matter what you have on?

Let us know how you make out and if I can be of assistance.

• 1 month later...

After a new amp and stereo, they found the issue with the wiring harness. We were able to isolate problem to when car was running. They think it had something to do with the antenna wire not being grounded properly. So when car was on I would get feedback through the speakers. So far so good, will monitor for a bit just to make sure