2013 Journey R/T Rallye

Srtified

Hey everybody!!! Some may know me from other forums, yesI am THAT Srtified, lol!!

We are looking for a 2013 Journey R/T Rallye in Storm Grey and seem to have found one. Satin Carbon wheels, Nav and Sound Group I, and sunroof. Now, we wait patiently to see what happens. I come from a long line of Dodges beginning back in 1992 with a Shadow ES V-6 then a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee, a 2004 Neon SRT-4, A 2007 Caliber SXT, a 2008 Avenger R/T AWD and currently, a 2009 Caliber SRT-4. I love Dodge's product offerings and having an uncle that works at the BRAP doen't hurt the pricing either, lol

Anyway, will check in when we take delivery , hopefully in the next couple of days or so. Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians.

Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I'm waitning for delivery of my 2013 journey SXT. I now drive a neon and have had 4 Dodge minivans ('92, '95, 98' and 2000 an '86 Kcar, '78 Dodge Monaco wagon and a '82 plymouth Horizon. The Monaco Wagon was a dream to drive on the highway and I'm hoping the Journey is as good if not better! Enjoy your ride.

Srtified - did your dealer find the storm grey one in Alberta by chance?

Only ask as our dealer found us one there, same specs and hit was hit by a bad hail storm and had to be fully repainted, so we passed on it.

There was a bad storm that rolled through there in Aug 2012 and damaged a tonne of vehicles and last thing I want was a new truck that had already had a full body paint job.

I hope this isn't the one on its way to you!

I come from a long line of Dodges beginning back in 1992 with a Shadow ES V-6 then a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee, a 2004 Neon SRT-4, A 2007 Caliber SXT, a 2008 Avenger R/T AWD and currently, a 2009 Caliber SRT-4.

Which was your favorite? I have always had a thing for srt-4 vehicles. Loved the neons and almost bought a caliber. Decided on my 2011 JC instead. My other ride is a 91 'kota 4x4. Welcome.

Peace.

Only ask as our dealer found us one there, same specs and hit was hit by a bad hail storm and had to be fully repainted, so we passed on it.

There was a bad storm that rolled through there in Aug 2012 and damaged a tonne of vehicles and last thing I want was a new truck that had already had a full body paint job.

That would be the 2012's sitting on a lot in August wouldn't it? I don't know if the 2013's have begun delivery yet - I would assume not.

Which was your favorite? I have always had a thing for srt-4 vehicles. Loved the neons and almost bought a caliber. Decided on my 2011 JC instead. My other ride is a 91 'kota 4x4. Welcome.

Peace.

My favourite was the one I forgot...a 1993 Dodge Shadow ES V-6 5 speed. Nice red car, I had fabbed up a ram air system for it, adavanced the timing 3 degrees, Crane supercoil with Taylor 9mm wires, ported throttle body and a custom dual exhaust set up that involved cutting off the cross-over between the two manifolds and making a y-pipe from there. That car haulled ass!!! I used to love the 5.0 litre Moustang boys crying about how they got beat by a Shadow, baaahaahaa (on the street of course...it was differnent back then as far a s street racing goes)

Edited by Srtified

No, it was from Port hope in Ontario.