Our Journey is being shipped on July 9th

nathan513

Just got off the phone with the dealership and he told me that the Journey we ordered will be shipped from the Toluca, MX plant on July 9th!!happy%20feet.gif I'm supposed to call him back tomorrow to get more details (Vehicle Order Number and hopefully the VIN). Does anybody have any idea how long it will take to ship to deep south TX? We're getting ready to drive up to St. Louis on either July 18th or 20th - depending on work. I really hope the Journey gets here before then. If not we'll have to take my truck to be able to fit everything we need for us and the baby for 2 weeks. With gas prices the way they are I'm really hoping we can take the Journey! If anyone has any idea how long it might be to take delivery let me know. Or if anyone has the date that their Journey was shipped & delivered on please post (along with delivery location). Thanks everyone!

Just got off the phone with the dealership and he told me that the Journey we ordered will be shipped from the Toluca, MX plant on July 9th!!happy%20feet.gif I'm supposed to call him back tomorrow to get more details (Vehicle Order Number and hopefully the VIN). Does anybody have any idea how long it will take to ship to deep south TX? We're getting ready to drive up to St. Louis on either July 18th or 20th - depending on work. I really hope the Journey gets here before then. If not we'll have to take my truck to be able to fit everything we need for us and the baby for 2 weeks. With gas prices the way they are I'm really hoping we can take the Journey! If anyone has any idea how long it might be to take delivery let me know. Or if anyone has the date that their Journey was shipped & delivered on please post (along with delivery location). Thanks everyone!

Well mine is supposed to ship on July 10th and I am being told by my dealer it should arrive on July 24th.

I live in the Phoenix, Az. area.

I am not sure if they mean you could get yours a few days earlier living in TX. I think that mine has to come through El Paso before coming to Az.

Seth

Well mine is supposed to ship on July 10th and I am being told by my dealer it should arrive on July 24th.

I live in the Phoenix, Az. area.

I am not sure if they mean you could get yours a few days earlier living in TX. I think that mine has to come through El Paso before coming to Az.

Seth

I was told mine was to be shiped on July 4th (right) Today all dealer would confirm was he has a deliver date of July 23rd. so I have 16 days more to waite.

I just called the dealership and got our VIN and VON. I called Chrysler to find out the status (1-800-992-1997) and they said it shipped out on July 7th!! :) However, the Customer Service Rep said it could take 3-4 weeks from the time its shipped. :( The salesman at the dealership, whom I actually trust quite a bit and is friends with my wife, said they figured it would take about 10 days. I am hoping the dealership is right, Then we would get the car the day of or day before we are set to go on vacation. I figured the Customer Service Rep would be able to give an estimated or expected delivery date, but no such luck.