Center Console Embroidery Project Completed. . .

redtomatoman

Although I was unsuccessful at removing the headrests due to warnings of airbag risks by DodgeCares, I finally did figure out how to get the center console out. I subsequently had that embroidered with the Journey and R/T logos. Looks pretty sweet. Nice way to take the interior up a notch. I have uploaded images of the console both before and after installation in my Journey. I am out of file space to attach images to a post. The images can be found in my redtomatoman photo album.

Anyone interested in embroidery can contact Jina's Sew Simple Embroidery. Email address and an album of their work is below (couldn't figure out how to paste the hyperlink into the post - just paste into your email or browser address line). Jina and Rick are absolutely great people who do great embroidery work. I couldn't be happier with the way the console came out! They worked with my all the way through the project as I created my own custom Journey logo design that they were able to recreate on my console. This project is the first Journey they have embroidered. They can do almost anything. . . The only catch is that they have to be able to uninstall the upholstery. I wanted to do my headrests but it did not seem possible.

Peace.

jinasse@sbcglobal.net

http://s135.photobuc...s/q150/jinasse/