Re-learning wheels location after tires rotation

Easy

When I've had my 10K oil change, I also asked for tires rotation. All nice and dandy, till I've got a low pressure warning on right-front tire yesterday. So there I was, topping up the respective tire in my garage, until I got it up to 36psi, like the manual (and the label on the door) says. However, when I looked at the EVIC two minutes later, it displayed the 250 kpa on the left-front tire!!! OK, I said to myself, maybe I'm seeing things or something... so I did the same to the right-rear tire. Sure enough, the EVIC showed the increased pressure on the left-front tire this time. As I moved through the remaining tires, it became clear that at some point in time, the EVIC had "lost track" of where each wheel is and my guess is... it probably happened when the tires were rotated a month or so ago. Now, my wife's car (2007 Chevy Impala) has a certain procedure of re-learning the tire locations, but I was unable to find any instructions of how to do it with 2011 Journey RT (or even earlier models, for that matter).

Does anybody have any clue how it's done?

There is a pressure sensor/transmitter in each wheel they are part of the valve

stem assemblies.

There are 3 receivers-2 in the front end and 1 central to the rear end.

They as others have pointed out supposedly sort themselves out when

the tires are rotated during routine driving.

Question ...If the rear reciever is central to the rear end ....how does it know the right rear from the left rear?

just a question....Thanks........

I thought when the wheels/tires were rotated.............the dealer needed to re-program the location........How long has this been around where they will relocated the proper location themselves.............Caper......