stock 19" rims

silentdan

What other tire size can fit on my stock 19" rims other than the crappy Kumho tires that i have now on my 2010 Journey?

I am just trying an idea what my options are when I decide to get winters so please chime in with your input.

I have read lots of thread and i am still confused as hell so I apologize for the blond moment i am experiencing right now.

Cheers!

I have michelin lattitude 235/55/R19's on my stock 19" rims. I don't have any rubbing/clearance issues and the change to the spedo is only about 0.2mph. Actually I think CDJ released a list of compatible sizes other than the factory out of stock tires.

Omar

Was looking at my tires and at 33,000 miles they are almost due. How do you like the Michelins? Have you had them through the snow yet?

I have michelin lattitude 235/55/R19's on my stock 19" rims. I don't have any rubbing/clearance issues and the change to the spedo is only about 0.2mph. Actually I think CDJ released a list of compatible sizes other than the factory out of stock tires.

Omar

Cool thanks for that info.Im trying to decide if I should go with 16" on DJ.

Thanks again!

I really like my michelins. I have had not troubles and the ride is nice. I have taken several long trips in my RT and the ride hasn't caused the wife and kids to miss a minute of sleep. :hysterical:

As far as snow, not yet, don't get alot of that here in Texas. But wet traction is very good. I'll be replacing my tires soon and I'm going for the same again, maybe I'll look into an upgrade model but they will be michelins. I thought there was a post just recently about 19" snow tires, check that out.

Omar