Looking for Reverse power lead/switch

Hello,

I purchased an aftermarket backup camera/ rear view mirror for my 2011 Journey. I have it mostly installed, but am looking for a little help for the final connection. I have a wire that that is supposed to go from the unit to a reverse switch somewhere that switches the mirror to the TV- rear camera. The installation manual only lists it as "Green wire- reverse car" .

PYLE PLCM 7200

I have the camera itself powered by the 12V coming off the reverse lights, the rear view mirror will get it's 12v from under the dash.

Just need the switched/ reverse trigger wire identified to enable it to change from a regular mirror to the camera when put into reverse.

Thanks in advance!

The mirror doesn't automatically switch when the camera is powered. Most add on systems have remote activation from the camera. My Garmin unit does this when I shift into reverse and the camera is powered. Some of the cameras I looked at had power connections that could be used at the rear or in the front of a vehicle. I apologise this isn't help as far as the wiring.

The reverse light signal is on the White/tan wire on BCM pin 41 - active positive

This according to the Installogy data sheet for the 2011 Journey.

Thank You! I will have to take a look and see how it goes. I already have it all wired and powered in the rear(camera/reverse lights). Routed through the headliner to the mirror with the power/ blue running down the A pillar under the dash waiting to hook up. May take me a few days to get around to this, but I'll let you all know when it happens.