2012 R/T Picked Up Today....

bojanglespa

Just took delivery of my 2012 Journey R/T White in Color today....Options chosen were Sunroof, 7 Passenger Flexible seating to get the rear heat and air only, U Connect, Black Leather, No Child boosters as we found the seat softer without them, driver convenience package, 19" Chrome Clad wheels, would have loved the 8 inch screen if they were available but the 4.3 will work fine. First thing was to install some mudflaps.....

Congrats on the new wheels! Hope you love it as much as we love ours. Drove 800 miles in it on Saturday, going to take another 500 mile excursion on Wednesday, and another 800 miles home the first weekend in November. Getting a lot of quality time behind the wheel!

The rear heating/cooling controls are worth the price of the flexible seating group option. :)

Just took delivery of my 2012 Journey R/T White in Color today....Options chosen were Sunroof, 7 Passenger Flexible seating to get the rear heat and air only, U Connect, Black Leather, No Child boosters as we found the seat softer without them, driver convenience package, 19" Chrome Clad wheels, would have loved the 8 inch screen if they were available but the 4.3 will work fine. First thing was to install some mudflaps.....

How did you get a 2012 Journey R/T so fast? I thought that the ordering banks just opened. Also, I can barely make out your small picture... does yours have a chrome grill? I just ordered my R/T on Saturday; chrome wheels weren't even an option.

Edited by pantheman75

How did you get a 2012 Journey R/T so fast? I thought that the ordering banks just opened. Also, I can barely make out your small picture... does yours have a chrome grill? I just ordered my R/T on Saturday; chrome wheels weren't even an option.

I don't think the Canadian R/T is the same as the American R/T, which is why you're seeing differences.

Are you sure chrome wheels weren't an option? They kept getting automatically added to my Crew order even thought I don't want them.

• 3 weeks later...