WE LEFT 3 JOURNEYS ACROSS AMERICA

Netcowboy

I searched the Forum for any indication of this News, but didn't find anything.

For those folks in the United States - Dodge left 3 new 2012 Journeys somewhere in the US and if you find them, they are yours to keep.

The 1st one was found in about 16 hours by a Father and Son. Check out the video.

Dodge Contest - Find it and it's yours

Edited by Netcowboy

Not many people posting in here about the big contest. Too bad. I guess the new clue comes out at 9am cst. I still haven't found when the others come out or are they all released at the same time and you have to type in an answer to make it to the next closer level.. Anyone? Fun contest Dodge! And I'm a Caddy guy but need a winter car bad!

The first was found near Lake Tahoe, The Second was found in about 6 hours In Oklahoma and Going by the clues from the Original Commercial I'm Guessing It will be somewhere near Lake George NY. And your only chance of winning it is if you happen to live within 2 to 3 hours of it's location.

However if your interested go to http://www.youtube.com/user/dodge On the 24th to play. Then go find the car and walk up and claim it.

So far they have been too far away for me to make the trip in time to take my Journey on a journey to win a journey... Good Luck...

That was fun today. I didn't get the e-mail update however. I did post a timelapse of some of the live feed on Youtube. I'm loading the finders video now since Dodge hasn't done so just yet. It was odd that it went to the 'Found' title screen at first then showed the finders coming into frame then back to the 'found' screen once they drove off. Grats to Brad and his babes for tracking this down and actually going out and finding it when it seemed that everybody else was surfing the net or too far away.

That was fun today. I didn't get the e-mail update however. I did post a timelapse of some of the live feed on Youtube. I'm loading the finders video now since Dodge hasn't done so just yet. It was odd that it went to the 'Found' title screen at first then showed the finders coming into frame then back to the 'found' screen once they drove off. Grats to Brad and his babes for tracking this down and actually going out and finding it when it seemed that everybody else was surfing the net or too far away.

I got the email which actually sent you in the wrong direction it was a scene from texoma on the Texas Oklahoma border again away from the location of where the Journey was anyway...

• 6 years later...

Yes!  That is me!  I hadn't seen the timelapse videos, but I had seen some other videos.  It is so cool to go back now and look at them!  I want to go on a road trip with my sisters (my home base team that was on google helping me find the clues) and show them all of the clues and sites I saw along the way.  We haven't made it happen yet but we still want to.