Seat Covers for 2011 2nd Row

LUX MAN

I've been trying to find seat covers for our 2011 for the 2nd row. All I can find is fronts. Does anyone know if the 2nd row is the same in the 2011 as the 2010?

Thanks

I couldn't find anything either. I ended up with semi-custom covers for the front (really just generic ones that fit the style of seat) and for the back I just ended up going with a flat cover since I always have two car seats in the back and the dog just sits in the middle of them it serves the purpose. I never have them folded flat or even one side down. I did find Katzkin after but they are $2000 for the 2 row Journey... a bit out of wack for me.

Edited by derfnl

I couldn't find anything either. I ended up with semi-custom covers for the front (really just generic ones that fit the style of seat) and for the back I just ended up going with a flat cover since I always have two car seats in the back and the dog just sits in the middle of them it serves the purpose. I never have them folded flat or even one side down. I did find Katzkin after but they are $2000 for the 2 row Journey... a bit out of wack for me.

Thanks derfnl.

I may have to go that route for the 2nd row. I just called the dealer and he said that the 2010 is a different part number from the 2011. But the 2012 will be the same as the '11 (like that helps!). I would like to trya pair of 2010s and see if they fit well enough, but dont want to be stuck with them if they dont!

Lux,

Did the dealer give you a part number for the 2011? If so, send it to me with your VIN and I can check on it for you. I could not find the part number for a 2011 cover.

Thanks. No he did not give me a part number but he said that they do not show that they are making seat covers for the 2011. I was gonna try for aftermarket but he said the seats were different numbers so I dont know if they would fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. No he did not give me a part number but he said that they do not show that they are making seat covers for the 2011. I was gonna try for aftermarket but he said the seats were different numbers so I dont know if they would fit.

Did you try in Mopar eStore?

I think 2011 and 2010 models are the same (from Katzkin), and they are less than 800$. It's not cheap, but it's not 2000$

Good luck.

Trying to insert a link...

http://dodgeparts.mopar.com/dodge/journey-accessories.html

I think 2011 and 2010 models are the same (from Katzkin), and they are less than 800$. It's not cheap, but it's not 2000$

Good luck.

I just received the local Canadian Tire flyer and they are advertising custom made seat covers for $299.99.

Go to www.typescustomcover.com for info.

I didn't see Journey listed but possibly contact them with request.

Edited by bigtsr

Good luck.

Yeah I did. I already have nice leather. I dont want to spend that much but want to protect them from scratches from the little ones.

I just received the local Canadian Tire flyer and they are advertising custom made seat covers for $299.99.

Go to www.typescustomcover.com for info.

I didn't see Journey listed but possibly contact them with request.

WOW! THose look nice. I will give em a call

• 4 weeks later...