2011 Journey mainstreet mango tango has arrived today. 32 pics inside, very pic heavy!!!!

I agree. I like the contrast with the white and black interior but I think it would be a bitch to keep clean.

My wife's Fusion has a similar interior colour scheme but it's more of a cream colour and it's leather, so it hasn't been a problem to keep clean.

Very nice ride. Interesting to see the color combo as I think that's a first for me. Works well together IMO.

As for all black being easier to clean, that is simply not true. Black shows EVERYTHING...but it does look wicked for the 60 seconds after you do clean it. Leather helps, though.

Glad it finally arrived, you really had to wait!

Enjoy cruising in the machine!

You aren't kidding that black shows everything! Any little water spot it glaring haha.

Great pics. At first I was wondering what happened to the touchscreen, but realized you have the 4.3. This is probably the first mango tango one I have seen that wasn't on the Dodge website, so I have to say, looks a lot better than I thought! Nice choice, and as mentioned, great contrast with the colours!

Looks great mainMango! First time I've seen the 4.3 UC Touch too. Agree the white/black contrast interior looks good - the pearl / black leather interiors on the Lux's seem to be the best looking of the leather interiors. What are your thoughts on the meaner front fascia's? I see your mainstreet has the new one - they look good in photos, how about in real life?

Very nice ride. Interesting to see the color combo as I think that's a first for me. Works well together IMO.

As for all black being easier to clean, that is simply not true. Black shows EVERYTHING...but it does look wicked for the 60 seconds after you do clean it. Leather helps, though.

Glad it finally arrived, you really had to wait!

Enjoy cruising in the machine!

yea it drives awesome, it has tighter steering and stiffer suspension than the charger. and the white interior i don't think will be a pain to clean, we're returning this car anyways in like 1-2 years and get another newer model, (maybe durango or challenger). so far it has greatly exceeded my expectations.

You aren't kidding that black shows everything! Any little water spot it glaring haha.

Great pics. At first I was wondering what happened to the touchscreen, but realized you have the 4.3. This is probably the first mango tango one I have seen that wasn't on the Dodge website, so I have to say, looks a lot better than I thought! Nice choice, and as mentioned, great contrast with the colours!

yea, my dad didn't want to pay the extra $15 a month for the 8.4, to be honest, he's so impressed with all the technology with the 4.3 that he would never use half the stuff on the 8.4, i'm impressed with the 4.3 also, it's just a bit smaller, and it's not like we're keeping this car.

Looks great mainMango! First time I've seen the 4.3 UC Touch too. Agree the white/black contrast interior looks good - the pearl / black leather interiors on the Lux's seem to be the best looking of the leather interiors. What are your thoughts on the meaner front fascia's? I see your mainstreet has the new one - they look good in photos, how about in real life?

so as some know, our family had a black 2010 journey se 2.4 liter. on looks, this thing is exceptional, first off, I LOVE THE NEW FASCIA, IT MAKES THE CAR STAND OUT., i love huge front air dam like it's ready to eat you up, the car looks big in pictures, but it's pretty compact and so is the fascia, but when you get inside, there's so much room.

also what i like are two extra reflectors on the back bumper, it just gives a muscle car look(charger, challenger). and i love the chrome thick exhaust tips with the matte black rear diffuser, this car screams performance with all it's outside features and yes it does perform, it's very fast. over the 2010 model, the 2011 is light years ahead with not much increase in price.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...