"Phoenix" Engine for the Journey?

Has anyone heard anything regarding which of the new Phoenix V6 engines will go into the Journey and when it will do so (2010 model? 2011 model?)?

Phoenix is a new series of V6 engines which Chrysler is supposed to start introducing in the 2010 model year. By 2014, they are to have replaced all of the current V6s. They are supposedly going to have several features which will give them better performance as well as better gas mileage.

http://www.allpar.com/mopar/phoenix-engines.html

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the Pentastar (aka Phoenix) engine will appear in the Journey for MY 2011. The "five year plan" calls for a refresh of the Journey next year. This is supposed to include powertrain changes, a new interior as well as exterior refinements. One can only assume the power train changes will include the Pentastar engine (which is supposed to be pretty slick) as well as improved versions of the 4 cylinder World Engine.

I just bought a '10 SXT. Unfortunately, my timing for needing a new vehicle kind of stunk. On the plus side, I don't have to be guinea pig for major new changes!

• 3 weeks later...