tracking help

fourfifths

Hi Perry;

Just wondering how you are making out with your r/t? I'm still on a railcar in toluca, For 3 weeks now.rant.gif and how about anyone else, Are you in the same boat(or should i say

train) as me?

Len,

Sorry to rub it in, but my Journey is near it's final rail stop. As of the night of the 28th, it was 100 KM away and hasn't updated since. I look at your status once in a while and am sure that if it was mine I would go insane!!! :banghead:

It would sure be nice to find out exactly what is going on!!!

Perry

Len,

Sorry to rub it in, but my Journey is near it's final rail stop. As of the night of the 28th, it was 100 KM away and hasn't updated since. I look at your status once in a while and am sure that if it was mine I would go insane!!! :banghead:

It would sure be nice to find out exactly what is going on!!!

Perry

Yes Perry, my sanity is in question. Checked with the dealer and they no more than I do.doh.gif

Yes Perry, my sanity is in question. Checked with the dealer and they no more than I do.doh.gif

LEN, LEN, LEN!!!!!!

CHECK YOUR TRACKING NOW!!

It says that your vehicle was received by carrier at Annacis Island....

You are going to get yours before me.. The trucking company that handles the vehicles around here is still 200 cars behind! Mine will not be picked up from railyard till the 13th AAAARRRRGGGHHHH.

The GPS tag must have fell off of your car. They didnt know where it was until it was unloaded. HA

FINALLY, my car is moving again!!!

Sat in Regina (5 hours away) since the 1st with a status of "unloaded from railcar"

"departed facility" tonight...

can't wait :yahoo:

Good to see that yours is on the move. You are going to love it. Went and seen ours yesterday and to sign papers.

Will be picking it up this afternoon,like you can't wait. will post pics, soon as I figure out how.

• 5 months later...

How did you get the full VIN to use the Insight tracking system? I got an email from Chrysler today saying that my car is scheduled from production, but it only has the last 8 digits of the VIN. That's enough for the VOTS tracking system, but that doesn't seem to have as much info as the Insight system. Thanks!