tracking help

fourfifths

i put my link here, just take out the numbers from my vin(17 characters and replace it with your vin)

if you can't do it give me your vin and i can put in the link for you and post it up here for you. if you don't feel comfortable doing that, let me know. here's my journey...

http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=19342&INPUT_TRACEABLES=3d4pg1fg7bt544993&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN

i put my link here, just take out the numbers from my vin(17 characters and replace it with your vin)

if you can't do it give me your vin and i can put in the link for you and post it up here for you. if you don't feel comfortable doing that, let me know. here's my journey...

http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=19342&INPUT_TRACEABLES=3d4pg1fg7bt544993&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN

Thanks for the reply, My vin# is 3d4ph6fg9bt551003. when I talked to the dealer tyey said it will be built the second week in may, I don't know if it is too early

to get any info, but I guess we could try

thanks len

Seems that we are having similar vehicles built at nearly the same time!!!

I ordered a brilliant black r/t that shows a build date of 04/26 at 6:38 am same as yours. My vin ends in 550996 and yours in 551003, so looks like I will be slightly older than you.

Your Build

post-3376-080615400 1304217902_thumb.jpg

My Build

post-3376-049043800 1304218053_thumb.jpg

Looks like we are sharing a train until Chicago...

Edited by SaskGuy

Seems that we are having similar vehicles built at nearly the same time!!!

I ordered a brilliant black r/t that shows a build date of 04/26 at 6:38 am same as yours. My vin ends in 550996 and yours in 551003, so looks like I will be slightly older than you.

Your Build

post-3376-080615400 1304217902_thumb.jpg

My Build

post-3376-049043800 1304218053_thumb.jpg

Looks like we are sharing a train until Chicago...

I can officially say take the INSIGHT info with a big grain of salt insofar as shipping tracking! My delivery-to-dealer date is still May 10 yet its sitting on a train only 45 minutes away from Winnipeg, after a substantial delay. I learned that the trains tend to stop many times along the way, to offload cargo, so they don't exactly rocket full-tilt to their shipping end points, and they can take obscure routes through small towns, avoiding major centers.

Expecting delivery and PDI on Monday and a call to pick it up - exactly 12 weeks after order date of Feb. 04 and build/ shipping dates of 3/08 and 4/12 respectively.

On a side note, I still have not seen a single '11 Journey in Winnipeg with the new fascia - either on the road or on a dealer lot. My dealer is the largest in the prairie provinces, and based on their inventory and incoming orders, my R/T will be the only '11 to drive off their lot with the new fascia. Their early build R/T's are also disappearing fast.

Edited by Geer

Thanks everyone for the info,looks like sackguy and I are on the same page or should I say train, lets keep our fingers crossed, maybe our planets will lineup and we will get our r/t's on time...........yeah right. lol.

this shipping system is really pissing me off. My car has been sitting at the local rail junction for over 2 weeks. originally the eta was 4/25, but after many days of delay, it is now 5/6. :banghead::banghead:

get some trucks already and ship it to the dealership :censored::censored:

just ship it to the dealer already, stupid truck and rail people :angry22::angry22:

shortage of trucks :rant::rant::rant:

i want to :shift: my journey now.

stop moving my eta back and back, i'm sick of it :rant2::rant2:

i just want my journey :fool::cry:

Thanks everyone for the info,looks like sackguy and I are on the same page or should I say train, lets keep our fingers crossed, maybe our planets will lineup and we will get our r/t's on time...........yeah right. lol.

Well Len,

The train is leavin on the 12th and we are still not built!!!

Doesnt look like the planets aligned!!:rant2:

Perry

WoooooHooooo.... Our cars were built and are at the facility waiting for a train!!!!

The planets MAY be on our side!!!! happy%20feet.gif

Has anyone tried tracking a vehicle lately?

The favorite that I had created using mainmangos link with my vin quit working tonight.

You don't have permission to access /inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas on this server.

??????

Are we not paying the delivery costs? Why can't we watch the tracking :headscratch:

Hey Len,

Have you checked your tracking lately? It says in bay at facility???? That is strange, yesterday it was moving and now it's not!!!

Mine was interchanged at Laredo today.

I'm sure glad that the insight tracking is working again, except I may wear out my computer I've been checking so often!!

Perry

Hey Len,

Have you checked your tracking lately? It says in bay at facility???? That is strange, yesterday it was moving and now it's not!!!

Mine was interchanged at Laredo today.

I'm sure glad that the insight tracking is working again, except I may wear out my computer I've been checking so often!!

Perry

I don't know what is going on, somebody put the train in reverse. hope they did'nt get into sometequila.gif

Journey been sitting for nearly two weeks now at Toluka automotive terminal. How long have others waited after build before being shipped out?

That is SOOOOO strange!!!!

The train that we thought we were sharing is now in Bensenville Illinois, waiting for CPR to hook on and drag it to Canada...

My delivery date is now scheduled for June 3rd, but it changes every day!

Hope they get their Stuff together and get your Journey on its journey.

Good Luck

Perry

Edited by SaskGuy