2011 rt integrated child boosters

miannky

Hey, new to the forum in that just brought home a 2011 journy rt. Love it by the way!!!!! we were just wondering if anyone out there had info on the integrated child boosters. its listed as standard for our model, but is not there. wondering if it is not approved for canadian models. thanks for any info.

Hey, new to the forum in that just brought home a 2011 journy rt. Love it by the way!!!!! we were just wondering if anyone out there had info on the integrated child boosters. its listed as standard for our model, but is not there. wondering if it is not approved for canadian models. thanks for any info.

They're not listed on the Canadian Dodge website, but they are in the Canada Sales Brochure. Also I believe some CDN members have them.

I would have ordered them for my R/T but in Feb. the sales brochure was not available and the options list on the website is really lacking accurate information including options.

It wasn't in the brochure or website at the time but when I ordered mine from my friend he had the option in is system, it was a 200$ option that I added along with the 8.4" screen and 300$ uConnect that should have been standard with the 8.4" screen but that's another story

The story is a lot of dealers ordered the 8.4" screen thinking the connect was part of it but it's not. Lots of people were complaining that it wasn't there but the dealers didn't know you had to take the u connect portion at 300$ to have the voice commands and Bluetooth

The story is a lot of dealers ordered the 8.4" screen thinking the connect was part of it but it's not. Lots of people were complaining that it wasn't there but the dealers didn't know you had to take the u connect portion at 300$ to have the voice commands and Bluetooth

I'm pretty cheesed off about this (along with many other people). My Journey's not in yet, but I ordered the $750 NAV add-on to the 8.4, thinking I'd be getting bluetooth and voice command because that's included in the 8.4N spec in the sales brochure. The online spec for my ordered car says "wireless connectivity" is included, but I have this lousy feeling there will be no VC or Bluetooth when it arrives. And that's when I'll be calling the Chrysler Customer Care Line!!

Edited by Geer

Yep, sales person up here thought that it came with Bluetooth and VC, but of course it didn't. It did come with the booster seats as a $200 option though. Not that I really have use for those right now. I am hoping that there will be some kind of an add on or after market adapter that will allow it to interface with the Uconnect system, but we'll see.

Did anyone notice that they changed the name of the "Uconnect 8.4n" to "Radio: Garmin Navigation" on the Dodge.ca website when building a journey????? !!!!!

I guess they realize that they made a mistake....

Now to see how well they stand behind their mistake.

If it weren't for one knowlegeable salesman, I wouldnt have ordered it either.

Did anyone notice that they changed the name of the "Uconnect 8.4n" to "Radio: Garmin Navigation" on the Dodge.ca website when building a journey????? !!!!!

I guess they realize that they made a mistake....

Now to see how well they stand behind their mistake.

If it weren't for one knowlegeable salesman, I wouldnt have ordered it either.

No matter, I've got this stacked against them. 1) online vehicle build sheet is showing "wireless connectivity" and 2) sales brochure says "Uconnect voice command and bluetooth" when ordering 8.4N. I'm going to demand it's installed if it shows up without it! I don't think the dealership will risk me walking out over a $300 add-on (knowing their cost is actually less). And they can pin it on Chrysler as well, IMO.

• 3 months later...

What about the integrated booster seats? I'm trying to search for a used 2009+ Journey. But looking through 100's of internet classifieds, I don't see a single vehicle listing with this feature. Can I look for some other feature that the boosters are tied in with?

• 3 months later...