2011 Mango Tango mainstreet on order

2011mainmango

Hey guys, I'm not new to mopar forums, already a member of lxforums and chargerforums. I have 2008 Dodge charger se+ in torred. My father works for chrysler as an electrical engineer and he just recently ordered a 2011 journey mainstreet in mango tango color w/uconnect voice command to replace our 2010 dodge journey se 2.4. he ordered it on company lease and our vehicle will be shipped on 4/4. can't wait to get the car. new engine, new interior, tons of features. i really can't wait. here's a pic of my charger and what our journey will look like.

mycharger.jpg

82a275210a0a000200f2a0efc9cd3cca.jpg

My wife and I picked up our Mango Tango 2011 crew 3 weeks ago. It's funny how many people stop and stare at it because of the Color lol. We love it so far but we've had a major problem with our ABS, had the journey 3 weeks, this will be its 4th time in the shop for problems with the ABS.

That's a pretty cool (and unique) color!

Welcome to the forums.

talk about unique, that's a crazy color. i mean come on, an orange crossover. we currently have a black 2010 journey se and we will exchange that company lease with the new 2011. As a family we have always been leasing black cars from the company lease program. My dad and i thought we should change it up a bit and mango tango was definetely a way to do that. and thanks for all the welcomes everyone.

Perhaps MangoTango will be one of the few colors we can get soon!!!!

Just came across this at allpar http://www.allpar.com/forums/topic/133016-chrysler-restricts-paint-colors-due-to-japan-quake/

Chrysler Group has informed its dealers that it will restrict orders for ten paint colors due a shortage of a pigment that is produced only by a factory located near the damaged nuclear power facility in northeastern Japan. According to a memo issued yesterday by Steve Beahm, Chrysler's v-p of U.S. sales operations, the restricted colors include brilliant black, blackberry, deep cherry red, redline, inferno red, bronze star, rugged brown, hunter green, ivory and billet metallic. The pigment, called Xirallic, is made at a factory operated by EMD Chemicals, an affiliate of Merck KGaA, in Onahama. It's used to add sparkle and intensity to a wide range of paint colors. Merck, which is based in Darmstatt, Germany, says the plant is in the 28-mile evacuation zone established by the Japanese government. Company officials say they don't know when workers will be able to reenter the plant and add that it..

Perhaps MangoTango will be one of the few colors we can get soon!!!!

Just came across this at allpar http://www.allpar.com/forums/topic/133016-chrysler-restricts-paint-colors-due-to-japan-quake/

Chrysler Group has informed its dealers that it will restrict orders for ten paint colors due a shortage of a pigment that is produced only by a factory located near the damaged nuclear power facility in northeastern Japan. According to a memo issued yesterday by Steve Beahm, Chrysler's v-p of U.S. sales operations, the restricted colors include brilliant black, blackberry, deep cherry red, redline, inferno red, bronze star, rugged brown, hunter green, ivory and billet metallic. The pigment, called Xirallic, is made at a factory operated by EMD Chemicals, an affiliate of Merck KGaA, in Onahama. It's used to add sparkle and intensity to a wide range of paint colors. Merck, which is based in Darmstatt, Germany, says the plant is in the 28-mile evacuation zone established by the Japanese government. Company officials say they don't know when workers will be able to reenter the plant and add that it..

these kind of disasters affect the whole world, it is unbelievable, good find.