May 14

NiceTrip

How did you get the status of the vehicle...do you have a VIN # already?

Dealer called the next day to say my order was confirmed - I assume that means the status is: BX – good order, available for scheduling. Called today and asked him for the status and order number. It's not a VIN, but I think I read somewhere on here that there's a number you can call at Chrysler corp to get status using the order number. Haven't found it again though.

Hey NiceTrip, I don't have the phone numner handy, but it only works in the U.S., and you would need your VIN and VON to get the status.

If I come across the number I will post.

Rick.

That sucks...I'm from Canada....so I guess there is no way for us Canuck to check the status then...other than bugging the dealer?

Ask Hit-By-Thunder (Rob) about this. I"m from the States and was able to check on mine with the VON. The number is on the Dodge.com site. However, Rob said that the VON didn't work in Canada. I don't know why...seems crazy to me.

Found the number from another post - it's 1-800-992-1977, Just called and got my status - D1, and estimated ship date - June 9. Woo Hoo!!

Wonder how long it'll take to make it to North Carolina.

when I try the number I keep getting a message to dile 1010 for $5.95

I'm confused because I ordered mine on May 16th(I'm in Canada) and the dealer just called and said it would not be here for August..

I dont know when mine is comming in either. I order on May 2 nd I was told I was in D status but nothing has changed. It would be nice if I could call a number and find out information. When I saw the 1-800 number I gave it a try but it does not work in Colorado. I would call my dealer but last time I called him he said It was to early he said he told me 8-12 weeks. But I am hopeing he wron and she gets here sooner.

I've found the Customer Assistance phone number for Canada. The corresponding number in the US is where you call to get your order status. Could someone in Canada try this number and report back whether it works? You'll need your order number (VON) to get your status.

1-800-465-2001 (English) or 1-800-387-9983 (French)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, Apparently my dealer was given wrong info. We will not be picking up the car today. However he did confirm that it is at the railhead in Winston Salem, about 150 miles away, unloaded, and ready to be loaded onto a truck. Hopefully the dealership will get the car tomorrow morning so we can take delivery tomorrow afternoon, but realistically, It's looking like it'll be Wednesday. Two more days... :mellow:

Ok, Apparently my dealer was given wrong info. We will not be picking up the car today. However he did confirm that it is at the railhead in Winston Salem, about 150 miles away, unloaded, and ready to be loaded onto a truck. Hopefully the dealership will get the car tomorrow morning so we can take delivery tomorrow afternoon, but realistically, It's looking like it'll be Wednesday. Two more days... :mellow:

As someone stated in an earlier post and in another thread, go to the dodge.com site and type in your vin in the recall section. it does not matter where you are if it is built it will show up, if not nothing will show. I checked ours to see if it worked.. already have it but Canadians and others can check.

The Stewie

As someone stated in an earlier post and in another thread, go to the dodge.com site and type in your vin in the recall section. it does not matter where you are if it is built it will show up, if not nothing will show. I checked ours to see if it worked.. already have it but Canadians and others can check.

The Stewie

Yes Stewie, that was I who mentioned that. I told the dealer mine was built before he called me :hysterical: As for tracking after that, it's up to the dealer to let you status/whereabouts.

See my Signiture, it grows everyday. It is there to show others as much time info as possable.

I stll say Nicetrip, you sure are getting yours fast, WOW!!!!!

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I agree, in the scheme of things, it's been a relatively short wait. But now that it's coming down to the end, every day seems longer than the day before, especially when you're told one day, and then it gets delayed another day or two.

I'm rooting for you too. I hope you get yours soon, and I know it's gonna be worth the wait for all of us!

Congrats. I will have mine hopefully July 24th.

How long did you spend going over it before you drove it home?

Our salesman took us on probably about a 30 minute tour of the vehicle features from back to front. 90% of which I already knew from studying and participating in this forum. Then I showed him 3-4 features that he missed. ;) Looked it over pretty good for cosmetic flaws i.e. dings or scratches from shipping. Worst thing I saw was whoever the monkey was that filled it with gas ran it over so there was a residue running down from the fuel area. Wiped that right off.

Didn't really worry too much about mechanical stuff - that's what the warranty is for. So far no issues.