2011 Black R/T

tbrenan

The new R/T will be home this evening, it is my wifes's car and she did the deal on her own--I think she paid about $3k to much, but she knows her own mind.

Traded in an 09 Caliber Sport--a bit of an odd ball--had improved suspension and steering--64,000K paid $17,500 she got $9500 in trade.

The R/T is fully loaded--came with Chrome Wheels (hubcaps) the dealer traded them out for the multi spoke mags.

March production--hoping it has the new facia's --had to be picked up at the marshalling yard and prepped yesterday.

Considering that the Journey is such a common vehicle I am surprised there is only this Forum, and no performance upgrades sections.

The Crossfire Forum has a full range of subjects, so did the Caliber----we cannot leave our vehicles alone---performance first--damn the gas mileage.

We are in the Fraser Valley of BC 2 miles from the US border and we travel there most time--cars or motorcycles. by Sunday this car will have been dirven over 2500K. I call it a wagon just to P.O. my wife.

I am looking forward to an expansion of discussion sections.

make sure you post pics of the vehicle when you get it. would like to see if its the new fascia. and i agree, this forum is dead, chargerforums is raging with topics. i have 2011 mango tango on order and it's going to be shipped on 4/4 so hoping it has the new fascia. really gives the journey a much meaner look .

Interesting to see how many Canadians on the forums! That's great!

I'm wondering if the Journey is more popular in Canada than in the States. I see very few Journey's on the road, and my Lux is the only Lux I've ever seen on the road (not sure if the Lux is available in Canada, though).

I agree the forums aren't as active as previous forums I've belonged to. But - we can change that ourselves, right? ;)

As I mentioned in one of my other posts - I'm thinking the forums will become more popular as the vehicle becomes more popular (at least more popular in the States).

• 4 weeks later...
Interesting to see how many Canadians on the forums! That's great!

Thank you, glad to be here! There is quite a few Journeys where I live in Canada. It seems to be a very popular vehicle here. We certainly have different desingnations of the vehicle though from what you have there. We have no Lux and the R/T is the top of the line trim. As many of you know I have a 2010 R/T and it only came in AWD, which in my case was fine.

When I had a convertible 2005 Convertible PT Cruiser, I was a member of that forum and it was super busy and there was lots of posts.

Terry