Jump to content

cleaning your journey


2late4u

Recommended Posts

well I started using a new spray wax and I really like it,,,   bought off amazon...

Griot’s Garage Ceramic 3-in-1 Wax, SiO2 Spray for Cars, Trucks, and RV’s, Provides Protection and Water Beading on Paint, Wheels, Plastic, Rubber Trim, Chrome, and More, 

then I used a microfiber rag and some car wash soap along with a  Synthetic clay bar Sponge that I had bought a long time ago but really didn't use very often and gave the journey a good wash using both at the same time removing old crap or wax and then air dried the journey with my leaf blower ,and then then just used the spray wax like I normally do when I use regular detail spry and then reapplied another coat later on after a few hours,,MAN the journey feels like a baby's butt smooth and slick and has been staying clean as well,I really  like the new wax so much I re-bought the same wax but in a gallon jug ,better price over the long haul,,I am NOT into doing wax jobs (since I am a 73 yr old man) that wears me out so this ended up being something I thought you all might want to try.......

Synthetic Clay Bar Ball, SPTA Clay Bar Block, 1Pc Hand Clay Bar Pad for Car Detailing, Clay Bars Pad Auto Detailing, Clay Bar Sponge for Car Detailing

 
 
Edited by 2late4u
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...