Interior photos of my 2011 Crew

drb227

Yes, I have Bluetooth. You can see the two buttons for voice command on the left side of the steering wheel, above the EVIC buttons.

It seems that many of the early build 2011 Journeys in Canada did not come with the Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth option. Here in Canada, it is optional even on the top R/T AWD model. It is a separate $300 option on that model. On my Crew, I have the Navigation and Sound Group I ($2000 cost), which includes the Bluetooth option. It is also available as a stand alone option for $300 on the Crew and SXT models. I think it costs more on the CVP and SE Plus models.

Having Bluetooth was one of the key requirements for me. No way was I going to get a Journey without it!

I got my Journey from Paul Willison Chrysler in Scarborough. I actually found my Journey by checking almost all of the dealerships in Ontario via the inventory listings at dodge.ca. I found it in Peterborough and I had my sales guy grab it for me.

I just checked the dodge.ca website and Mike Doyle Dodge in Sudbury does have a 2011 SE Plus model with the bluetooth option and also satellite radio. This model has the 4 cylinder engine but if you are OK with that, it appears to be the only model at both Sudbury Chrysler dealerships to have Bluetooth. It is marked as In Transit, so that at least means it is on its way to the dealership. This model will also have the 4.3S uconnect touch radio, not the larger 8.4" model that I have.

If you can wait 2 or 3 months for one, your best option would be to go to the dealership and order exactly what you want.

Edited by drb227

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing. I just bought a Crew too and can`t wait to get it and see what it has. I have been reading about all of the features and am not sure if they are all included in mine. I was mainly wondering about the flashlight and booster seats.....does your crew have them?

nice pic's. I have a crew as well. I notice you also have heat and ac buttons for the back. was that standard or an option as well?

It seems as if the crew is no longer offered on the dodge.ca website!? correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by geurny2011

Thanks for sharing. I just bought a Crew too and can`t wait to get it and see what it has. I have been reading about all of the features and am not sure if they are all included in mine. I was mainly wondering about the flashlight and booster seats.....does your crew have them?

I replied to you in another thread but will repeat here.

The booster seats are a standalone $200 option. Not sure if you can have them installed after the fact.

My crew has the flashlight and I think it is a standard feature on the Crew model.

nice pic's. I have a crew as well. I notice you also have heat and ac buttons for the back. was that standard or an option as well?

It seems as if the crew is no longer offered on the dodge.ca website!? correct me if I'm wrong.

The heat and ac buttons for the back come standard with the Flexible Seating Group (7 seater).

Yeah, the Crew has been off the dodge.ca website for quite a while now. My guess is due to parts shortages from the Japan quake. You used to be able to order the 8.4" screen as an option on the SXT model. That particular option is no longer available if you configure an SXT model. The 8.4" is standard on the Crew. My guess is that, due to shortages on the 8.4" screen, they are currently keeping inventory for the R/T model.

I'm sure things will go back to normal in a few months when the 8.4" screen's availability gets back to normal.

I replied to you in another thread but will repeat here.

The booster seats are a standalone $200 option. Not sure if you can have them installed after the fact.

My crew has the flashlight and I think it is a standard feature on the Crew model.

Thanks for the info. I bought what was on the lot and didn't get to build my own. It looks like it had everything that I wanted though (including bluetooth) except for the boosters but oh well.....that is no big deal. Hopefully I will have a flashlight....if not I will always look at the spot where it should be and it will drive me crazy, lol.

where would this flashlight you two are talking about be located?

It is in the back cargo area to the right. I have watched about a dozen youtube videos of Journey's which is the only reason I know it is there. I pick mine up today and it will not have it. It looks like it comes with the navigation package.

My crew does not have the flash light. It might not be a legit crew though, I remember looking at the features list and it looked like the dealership had taken the sxt and added most of the crew stuff before they had the real crew models. I didn't order my crew, my sxt was written off and its all they had so I just took it.

Still, I love it just the same and stuck a $3 LED flash light in the bin. :D

• 7 months later...