My Journey has arrived

kconnors

Got the call tonight. Delivery will be Friday afternoon.

Had a meeting tonight so I went down to the dealer after they had closed. The doors were unlocked and back window was down an inch and a half. I couldn't put the window up but was able to lock the doors with the electric lock. Yes a light rain was falling! I will talk to the dealer in the morning if you know what I mean. Took away some of the excitement for sure. 2 other Jouneys were there (All Sold) and locked up solid.

Come on Friday!

Keith

Had a meeting tonight so I went down to the dealer after they had closed. The doors were unlocked and back window was down an inch and a half. I couldn't put the window up but was able to lock the doors with the electric lock. Yes a light rain was falling! I will talk to the dealer in the morning if you know what I mean. Took away some of the excitement for sure. 2 other Jouneys were there (All Sold) and locked up solid.

Come on Friday!

Keith

you son of a ***** :hysterical: you got yours first, well the call anyways ;) . Hope you sleep good tonight, I know I wouldn't be able to. Too bad about the window :rant2: Hey was it in back of the dealership, or out front as if it just got unloaded parked with others unoaded? Hope you got a picture of it. I carry my camera everyday now just waiting for ours. Like I mentioned before, I drive past the dealership to and from work everyday.

Keep us up to date Keith, congratualtions buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

Come on Friday!

Keith

Very cool. Exciting moments with our Journeys! :dogwalk:

Well done Keith, I guess you beat me!!!

Mine is sitting in the freight yard, offloaded from the rail car waiting to be delivered. The expected delivery is May 19th, but the dealer said that being a long weekend, it might not be until later. Oh well, at least I know it made it into Canada in one piece!!

Rick.

Thats great Rick,

I thought it would be a close race since our VINs are so close. Oh Well, by next week there will be 2 more Journeys on the highways of the Ottawa Valley. Maybe by then we will start seeing a few more.

Make sure you keep close tabs on it from the time it arrives at the lot. I snaped some pictures right away like Rob indicated and now I have them on my computer. Digital Cameras are wonderful!

My Journey gets rust proved tonight and delivery is tomorrow at 1:30.

Good Luck,

Keith

Thats great Rick,

I thought it would be a close race since our VINs are so close. Oh Well, by next week there will be 2 more Journeys on the highways of the Ottawa Valley. Maybe by then we will start seeing a few more.

Make sure you keep close tabs on it from the time it arrives at the lot. I snaped some pictures right away like Rob indicated and now I have them on my computer. Digital Cameras are wonderful!

My Journey gets rust proved tonight and delivery is tomorrow at 1:30.

Good Luck,

Keith

1:30PM tomorrow, I'll bet you are all excited hey? Be sure to post some pictures far others to drool over ;-)

on a side note I seen my first green Journey, it was all dirty, poor Journey

Rob

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!! I drove past the dealer this morning, and it was being offloaded from the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped in at the dealership after work, and finalized everything, and will be picking it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe my wife will let me drive it????????

One more sleep.........

Rick.

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!! I drove past the dealer this morning, and it was being offloaded from the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped in at the dealership after work, and finalized everything, and will be picking it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe my wife will let me drive it????????

One more sleep.........

Rick.

Congrads... Rick.

Let me know how you like the Nav system. I am really looking forward to getting mine. I think I am still in D status but I haven't had time to check in the last couple of days.. Work has been keeping me way to busy.

I will check in on Monday or Tuesday.

Rob... If you read this. I am sorry you killed your order. The car will eventually come in and they will then sale it to someone else.

Hopefully you check back in time to time on this site.

Seth