leather seats

2late4u

Just wondering how has your seats held up? I have the leather /fabric inserts in my 2014 crossroad and my 2011  had the all fabric seat material which still looked great when I traded it in on my 2014 and I remember a lot of post worried about the creases and wrinkles in some of the seats, actually I like the look of the ones in my journey and had noticed real leather looked like that as well.mine has held up real good no rips or real foam breaking down in the seats and since I am close to 250-300 over the years I think has done ,of course I have taken good care with leather/protectant on them over the yrs,   In my opium dodge used a good quality seat material in our seats,,,,my grandson has a 2018 altima and his has the beige vinyl / leather seats and they look terrible and the fabric has broken and ripped on the edges, I was looking for replacements seats at the local scrap/ junkyards and all the beige ones were the same just junk now the same year altima with black seats were in a lot better shape not sure if it was a different material or if it was real leather.......