more and more members

Hit-By-Thunder

I have been watching the member #'s lately and the numbers are climbing faster now than before. I think as the Journey becomes more and more popular, this forum will be growing in leaps and bounds. I hope the website will be able to keep up with the demand/strain. Seems like more people are getting envolved, wanting info, or just chatting away. Turning into a great forum with friendly people.

I have made a few good friends on here already, and one I have been in contact with on a regular basis.

Rob

• 1 month later...

I see a few others from Canada including you. We are in Stoney Creek and I know there are a couple others around here but the dealer today told me that they have only sold one other in the last month to a staff person.

They don't have many on the lot for sure. Perhaps we should try and get the S Ontario Journeys together one day over the summer..

My dealer Niagara Chrysler has sold 2 I was there yesterday getting tires rotated & they asked me if my power steering pump was "whining" as they have the R&R bulletin-I said it does it once in a while but I'm leaving it for now as I dont have the "grinding" yet

YA :dance: , and have the meet out west :hysterical: say Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. I'll BBQ for everyone :hysterical:

again, spelling blamed on the amount of beer consumed

Rob

With enough Holidays, anything is possible. Ours is in the shop getting a bug shield..paint on the front is paper thin, the tow package that was supposed to be installed and a look for that noise on left turns everyone comments on.

I noticed that they only had one Journey on the lot right now. A Green one probably an SXT.. so anyone wants a green one and is waiting it might be sitting in Hamilton. Ontario... no sunroof but other than that I'd have to look at it for you tomorrow..

The Stewie.

• 1 month later...