Forum Upgrade: 28 Feb 2024

Hello Admin. 

Just dropping a note to say I appreciate all the work you/team put into keeping this site active and relavant. 

This site has immensly helped me maintain my 2014 DJ, saving time and $$$.  Please continue the great job.

(I also appreciate all the input/responses to my inquiries from those in the know and those who respond sharing their experiences.)

THANK YOU.

Wyandotte MI??  Im just up the river a ways.

Its on my list to one of these days, check out the river front park(s) in Wyandotte.

11 hours ago, DodgeaWrench said:

Hello Admin. 

Just dropping a note to say I appreciate all the work you/team put into keeping this site active and relavant. 

This site has immensly helped me maintain my 2014 DJ, saving time and $$$.  Please continue the great job.

(I also appreciate all the input/responses to my inquiries from those in the know and those who respond sharing their experiences.)

THANK YOU.

Wyandotte MI??  Im just up the river a ways.

Its on my list to one of these days, check out the river front park(s) in Wyandotte.

Thanks for the kind words.  @jkeaton has really been the one that's kept this forum alive and kicking through the years!

Loved living in Wyandotte, however I am now back home in Winter Park-Orlando.  I will say though, I wish to move back to Michigan 1/2 time...gorgeous state.

Robert