So all is back to OE, anti theft is now turned off. What do you mean by "NO START"? Does the starter motor spin the engine, but ENGINE will not run? NO on an external "reprogram of the TIPM/ fuse panel. Time to now go "old school" and check for spark and also for fuel. YES a bit of a pain, but far easier to do on a 4 cyl than the V6's.  No fuel could be plug connection on bottom of TIPM that happens to power fuel pump, OR if a used TIPM the circuit board of TIPM is bad for the fuel pump circuit. They had a problem with that circuit for fuel pump, as the FP relay is hard soldered to the circuit board.

SORRY for the delay in responding, was a very hectic week doing research and "training" for NEW electronics on late model FCA vehicles{'18 - '22} with one of my friends shop. 

8 minutes ago, Yogitech1 said:

No, no starter engagement, throttle, battery and other red light right together all lit. Turn the key nothing happens. 

8 minutes ago, Yogitech1 said:

No, no starter engagement, throttle, battery and other red light right together all lit. Turn the key nothing happens. 

Did you "old school" and test for power with key in cranking position at small push on wire of the starter solenoid?

When key is turned to the run position, FP should energize and build up fuel pressure, can you disconnect the fuel line and see if fuel is there? 

51 minutes ago, Yogitech1 said:

I only got engagement when jumping the relay

OKAY, you need to take the tipm up and check wire pin connectors. you have a start by knowing where and what color code wire you jumped. Trace back from the relat tthru the tipm. 

I take it this is a USED TIPM you put in? The part numbers need to match up for all things to work{same trim and options between yours and donor car}

Mine is a 212G7 and the donor is a 212G8 not sure if that's a big enough difference or not. My phone service is off so I can't contact the dealership. I have kept the old TIPM just in case I need it. I'm still checking things out of course the starter relay is in the TIPM that I jumped. All the fuse and relay config in the replacement TIPM is identical to the original. 

1 hour ago, Yogitech1 said:

Mine is a 212G7 and the donor is a 212G8 not sure if that's a big enough difference or not. My phone service is off so I can't contact the dealership. I have kept the old TIPM just in case I need it. I'm still checking things out of course the starter relay is in the TIPM that I jumped. All the fuse and relay config in the replacement TIPM is identical to the original. 

Sorry , I forgot about location of the starter solenoid. All the more reason to check condition of wires that plug into the bottom of the TIPM. An older car, wires deteriorate and pin ends overheat and expand not allowing good connection Don't trust the plastic modular plugs for all the wires to connect, 

I also use Dielectric grease on all plug connections, just like for battery connections, once cleaned.

Edited by 5rebel9

No I didn't jumper wires, I pulled the relay and jumped the 87 terminal to 37 terminal. Yes, it's a used TIPM. The starter has a solenoid mounted on it aside from a starter solenoid relay in the TIPM. 

Edited by Yogitech1

When you jump the separate starter relay, it bypasses all the safety’s built in, so a good test.

Park neutral, key security, I think TIPM as well.  

When problem started did car die while driving or just not turning over with key.?

Most TIPM failures 2009-10 is random fuel pump power cutting off (relay on TIPM circuit board) , random horn beeping.  
Power door locks acting up.

Im curious if you have accessory on with key, will bumping starter relay allow car to run; fuel pump would have to come on with key engagement of course. Plug coils powered up.

When I bought the car the key fob only started the car. The dome lights wouldn't lite from left doors and alarm doesn't work. When the car died, I had charged the battery the night before due to random battery drain. I started the car went a couple blocks to the pharmacy and grocery store but I list acceleration and idled home but, it died before I got to the house from a dead battery and the alternator not charging. Had to replace alternator, it tested bad out of car. When started still no charge, I had no voltage from PCM. I had the key fob checked out yesterday and need to replace it with another cover the buttons are shot in the rubber portion of the fob. 

No run engagement just starter crank, I'd have to jump everything else to get spark and fuel. I think once I replace to cover on my key fob it may work again or I'll reprogram a new fob. 

Battery going dead could have been bad diode in alternator.  You may solved that problem,  with alt swap. Some people have been lucky  with a plug and play TIPM fix with a used unit. 

Most Journey have push button start , except 2009-10 like yours with the key ignition and win switch set up. There are a few places selling rebuilt TIPM units for a lot less than dealership. Need to confirm you have a compatible used TIPM.

Here is a company that rebuilds TIPM modules. The 2009-10 is different model than the later Journey models, which rarely have problems.

One of pics shows the actual part number.  The reman units are listed as plug and play, interesting.

https://xemodex.com/us/product/dodge-totally-integrated-power-module-tipm-repair-service/