Changing auxillary power outlets around

I'd like to swap my auxiliary power outlets (cigarette lighters) around. I don't like having the battery powered outlets on the center console. I want the key operated outlet in the back and in the center stack to be battery operated. I don't mind the center console outlets being key operated. Is there a way to simply swap them at the fuse box or other locations?

The fuse box configuration determines which fuses are on keyed or continuous power. So the wires leaving a keyed power outlet fuse would have to be rerouted to a spare fuse slot  that has continuous power set up. And vice versa.

It’s doable but would need to be done properly with solder and heat shrink and proper gauge wire.  It’s temping to just pig tail off the nearest existing wires. But you don’t want to overload circuits with unknown power loading. 

Usually not enough wire to just remove one connection from back of fuse and feed into another fuse. Automotive wire harness has very little built in slack imo.