I’m having rear wiper motor issues. It stoped working the other day and then with my car off and looked it started going for about 30 seconds or more. The the next day it was working again but it still has issued because when I put the car into reverse it started working but then stopped when I put my car into drive. I don’t have any other electrical issue with the car. I’m not sure if it’s the wiper motor I need to replace or is it the wiring somewhere I can’t see. 

Most probably in the rubber boot in the left upper rear part of your lift gate, this is a weak spot on dodge journeys for wires to break or short out...look on you tube for videos on how and where to fix broken wires in this spot and please report back on what you find out was your problem and how you fixed it for others that might have a simpler problem..also check out the forum for more info on this has been asked before,good luck and Welcome to the group as well 

2 hours ago, Scott Gerynowicz said:

Thank you 2late4u for the advice on where my wire problem was and yes the wire was broken in the upper left rear corner in the boot. Now it’s is fix and working again, so thanks again. Scott. 

thanks for replying back on the fix as that is how others can learn what might be their fix for certain problems