Wheels and front grill so far

The front and lower grill looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! How much for the grill if you don't mind me asking??

I bought it on ebay , they were called grill4u in california cost for upper and lower was $203 it comes as a 5 piece set , some drilling involved to fit the 2 top pieces , it actually goes over the plastic bits , took me about 2 hours all up to fit , its not that hard , to do the top bit i just pulled out the 6 plugs that hold the front end in under the hood on the top of the grill and moved it forward and sliped my hand behind and bolted them on , pushed the front end back and put the plugs back in , just becarefull not to break the plugs as you pull them out , for the bottom piece i pulled out 4 of the plugs and did the same, gives it that little extra bling , we love it , i have more bling on its way.

cheers chris.

How much was the rims?

Well i traded the factory 19's with the tyre's ,they only had 26km on them, i basicly picked the car up from the dealer and went straight to the wheel shop they cost $2000 on top of the trade , they are a 22x9 inch rim with the 265/35 kuhmo tyres included in that price , it might sound alot but here in oz auto stuff is not cheap.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you give more info on the wheels? (Backspacing, lug pattern, etc......)

Sorry for late reply havn't been here for a while , i don'd no about the back spacing and as for the lugs the wheel place drills them out on the premises so can fit different makes, i will say the ride is nice and no where near as bad as i thought would be and the wear is excellent , have to admit it gets lots of looks as i have put some new bling bits on it, will post a pic when i get a chance