New member ) obd 2 error

Hello am new to the group. 

Hello Everyone 

Am currently having an issue with a 2012 Dodge Journey. 

I removed a aftermarket remote starter CM-800 
One wire went to the light switch and one went to the back lights four wires went to the ignition switch ( push start ) I blew a fuse when cutting the wires I found the fuse and replaced it with new one it went to the “ on , acc, run “ light on the push start switch! That’s working. 
my issue is the car went into limp mode CEL on and it has the throttle lighting bolt flashing and it has a good 20 codes ranging from Throttle to transmission codes , I am getting a Chrysler message that I have never seen before in my life ! It reads ….. 

Chrysler 
please check if there are any other obd communication components are installed on the vehicle remove it if yes then perform diagnosis

this will not let my scanner communicate with pcm to delete dtcs , I have checked to see if there is any loose wires but no luck ! 

am thinking maybe a reflash or pcm bad ? 

anyone seen this before ? 

thanks . 

IMG_1581.jpeg

Badly installed remote start can leave a mess. They never solder connections but use endless black tape.

Usually just removing the add on units fuses or main plug into the starter  electronics unit decouples it.

Doing live may have created issues. Try carefully with out arcing  against anything, to remove positive battery terminal for 5 mins.

Could even do the remote jump start feed from battery, will kill all power. The fuse box in passenger side kick panel has a lot of fuses to check if they aren’t blown. 

PCM units are very tough, rarely fail.  They don’t run on 12 volts, but are usually stepped down to 8 I believe. Protects them quite a bit.  Probably still some extra wiring tied to harness; check brake pedal switch for something added on.