What an awsome vehichle

moneyman5978

We just picked up our Black/Black Journey R/T!!!

What a great deal for the price. My wife and I researched this vehichle for well over a month before purchasing it. Talk about loaded!!! We got every available option in the book exept the towing package( I have a Ram 1500 for that). We still were thousands less than our next choice the GMC Arcadia, and didnt have to sacrfice any options. We would, and are, recommending the Journey to everyone we know and love. The biggest problem so far is deciding what personalized plate to get( MY JRNY or MY RT).

WOW!!!

What a rush to drive this crossover!!!

Ray in Mississippi

Ray,

Did you have to order your R/T? Do you have the Navigational system? I orderd mine on April 25th and I am trying to gauge how long it is going to take to get it. I live in Arizona and hope it won't take to long.

Glad to hear you are having fun....

Seth in AZ

Ray,

Did you have to order your R/T? Do you have the Navigational system? I orderd mine on April 25th and I am trying to gauge how long it is going to take to get it. I live in Arizona and hope it won't take to long.

Glad to hear you are having fun....

Seth in AZ

Seth,

I actually had my local dealer find this car for me in TX. I have been a manager in dealer ship for 15 years and developed some close ties to other managers. We did a "port swap" which did not cost either of us any additional fee. We did not get the nav. because I like the flexability of moving my garmin to our other vehichle. I can tell you this was the only Black/Black R/T in the region(however big that is??). This thing is a blast to drive!!! e-mail me with any questions moneyman5978@yahoo.com.

Seth,

I actually had my local dealer find this car for me in TX. I have been a manager in dealer ship for 15 years and developed some close ties to other managers. We did a "port swap" which did not cost either of us any additional fee. We did not get the nav. because I like the flexability of moving my garmin to our other vehichle. I can tell you this was the only Black/Black R/T in the region(however big that is??). This thing is a blast to drive!!! e-mail me with any questions moneyman5978@yahoo.com.

I love to hear from the guys that are Lovin their ride just adds to my excitement. I ordered EVERYTHING in cluding the Nav but the only thing I did not get was the smokers group. L O A D E D!!!!!!!!!! Ordered March 14th firm ship date April 23rd,..... DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still waiting

Rob

I love to hear from the guys that are Lovin their ride just adds to my excitement. I ordered EVERYTHING in cluding the Nav but the only thing I did not get was the smokers group. L O A D E D!!!!!!!!!! Ordered March 14th firm ship date April 23rd,..... DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still waiting

Rob

Rob it's on the truck being ship to you correct. I would drive by the dealership and see if it's sitting in thier back lot.

The reason I say this was when we first started looking we went to the dealership on Sunday when they are closed so we could look at body styles and colors. There was a white special order Journey sitting in the back lot with customes name on it. This was on a Sunday we went back On friday and placed our order it was still there. I wonder if the peopel were aware that it was there or not.

Rob it's on the truck being ship to you correct. I would drive by the dealership and see if it's sitting in thier back lot.

The reason I say this was when we first started looking we went to the dealership on Sunday when they are closed so we could look at body styles and colors. There was a white special order Journey sitting in the back lot with customes name on it. This was on a Sunday we went back On friday and placed our order it was still there. I wonder if the peopel were aware that it was there or not.

I am there every morning so I'll know but never thought of checking out back, That will be included now in my daily jaunt, Thanks for the tip. All I know is that it has a "FIRM" ship date, April 23rd been checking for the last 2 weeks everyday. I wonder when they unload off the trucks if they put the special order vehicles in the back? I was there this morning and there was 4 Journeys just unloaded Monday night there was even a lightsandstone one and I was getting excited til I saw the normal wheels on it and no sunroof, Nope, not mine,.....still waiting just like Keith (Kconnors)

Rob

Hey Ray,

I'm a MS boy, too....still waiting for my Journey. Congratulations on yours. The Acadia was our next choice, also. We were hoping to get a used one for around 25,000, but even that was hard to find. I was able to order a new Journey for less than that, so we are very happy. I'm in the Tupelo area, will I see you black Journey around here?

wow, I guess im lucky to be living in Canada, dealer said they have lots of stock right now canada wide and I only ordered mine last night, they found one at a dealer 3hrs from here and I should have it for the weekend.

Crazy!

They have plenty of them here in the US. They just didn't have any with the Nav package. I got my R/T fully loaded.... Only thing I didn't get was the smokers package and the tow package. They didn't have one like I wanted in a 500 mile radius, thus I had to order it. It will be great when I get it becuase it will be exactly what I wanted. It is just the waiting that sucks. I wish they had a web cam at the factory so I could watch it being built.

Seth