2011 Journey

its2easy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was wondering if anyone has any info/pics of the 2011 Journey. All I have been able to find in that there will be minor exterior changes, major interior changes, and the new 3.6 will be the engine.

not sure if youve seen one yet, but they're nice! I went and ordered an SE plus last night. 2011 are scarce right now, not many in, but many upgrades since previous. Touch screen radio - either 4.3 or 8.4"- and a digital info center between the redesigned guages. My fav - keyless start. Key is in your pocket, press little button on door handle to open, and then depress brake and push button start. Not bad for $23K!! It's quite fancy, and a much better ride than the 2009. The dash is alot more rounded, no hard edges (which I acutally liked) and I am told no more chill zone, but have seen it mentioned in all writeups and even vehicle description. Dark upholstry hopefully will not stain like the grey of 2009.