Looking for a part number

poznet

I have been searching for this part number for a while now.. even the dealers are unable to help.

I have a 2010 SE with the pop up storage bin in the center console... i want to replace with the lcd screen cowl...

http://suvs.about.com/od/dodg1/ig/2009-Dodge-Journey/Journey-Dash.-1QU.htm

Does anyone know the part #

I want to put in my own screen and do the dvd hookup.

any info appreciated

The dealer is unable to help with ordering the part. That's lazy of them. Why don't you have them get a VIN from the lot with that LCD option. From there they should be able to see what the vehicle is equipped with and if they aren't lazy enough to search, will be able to identify the replacement part. That's how I'm able to special order parts for my previous vehicle. I get a car VIN with the option I want and they are able to see what it's equipped with and what the factory part number is on the system.

Please take a look at the below link. This is the whole parts catalogue used by the dealer as well. You should be able to find the parts.

http://www.berrysprinter.com/e-Fiche/Model%20Years/CD5/06-09/09JC.pdf

Very nice.. thanks a lot

Now, just to verify with a different pair of eyes... Fig.50-1705 picture #25 - is this the lcd screen cowl ?

• 3 weeks later...