ABS/ESP/TC

Hi guys recently picked up a 2010 Dodge Journey for next to nothing. Spent a bit of time on the body and interior and its looking great. 

I have the ABS / ESP & Traction Control lights on, on the cluster. I had it scanned and the codes were:

C1073 ABS Pump performance,

C1000 brake Pedal switch performance, and C2100 battery voltage

I pulled the brake pedal switch out and it was a bit sticky, but otherwise visually at the very least ok.

Battery voltage tested 11.8v off then 14-14.5v running. 

My thinking is maybe abs pump is stuffed? I found a second hand one for reasonable money but as I understand they are vin specific? 

Open to ideas or insights! Thanks in advance 

No help, but I feel your pain.  Our 2009 started with these same "idiot lights" coming on early last Summer.  It spent 7 weeks in & out of a local shop, we paid them a wad, and they couldn't fix it.  My wife lost her confidence in the car, so we purchased a newer used vehicle .  (She insisted that it not be another MoPar, so I won't say what it is.)  I've driven it around 1,500 miles since then - with all of these lights still on, and it runs and drives fine.  (Our case is possibly different, because this Journey is the base model, and never had cruise, which you loose automatically anytime the ABS system is not working.  So that made no difference.  This shop replaced several sensors, as well as the PCM, all to no advantage.  Except to them, and the parts stores....)

Not sure if this helps any from what was posted for codes, BUT.....

The AS is the primary reason for the others going out.

Front wheel speed sensors are separate from the front hub bearings, BUT the "tone ring" they get their signal from is part of the hub bearing. and those are known to fail with age. Only fix is to replace the hub bearing assembly{not a real bad job}.there are many youtube videos on how to do it.

2 hours ago, 5rebel9 said:

Not sure if this helps any from what was posted for codes, BUT.....

The AS is the primary reason for the others going out.

Front wheel speed sensors are separate from the front hub bearings, BUT the "tone ring" they get their signal from is part of the hub bearing. and those are known to fail with age. Only fix is to replace the hub bearing assembly{not a real bad job}.there are many youtube videos on how to do it.

CORRECTION:   ABS is the primary reason for the others coming on also. I don't like autocorrect on my computer!

8 hours ago, Cmmc90 said:

Hi guys recently picked up a 2010 Dodge Journey for next to nothing. Spent a bit of time on the body and interior and its looking great. 

I have the ABS / ESP & Traction Control lights on, on the cluster. I had it scanned and the codes were:

C1073 ABS Pump performance,

C1000 brake Pedal switch performance, and C2100 battery voltage

I pulled the brake pedal switch out and it was a bit sticky, but otherwise visually at the very least ok.

Battery voltage tested 11.8v off then 14-14.5v running. 

My thinking is maybe abs pump is stuffed? I found a second hand one for reasonable money but as I understand they are vin specific? 

Open to ideas or insights! Thanks in advance 

yes if you change out the ABS module and pump out it has to be added to your journey thur a scanner, that said it could be a wheel bearing as well i have been waiting over 8 months for a ABS module thur the dealership as it will be covered under my warranty IF they ever get one in stock..my code was for internal fault ABS