Oil filter adapter leak close to the cooler 2009

brmurph

Thanks but that looks like a small mounting bolt, I was talking about the whole assembly like at this link https://www.moparwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-oil-filter-adapter-4892405ab?c=Zz0zLTVsLWdhcy1lbmdpbmUmcz1lbmdpbmUtb2lsLWNvb2xlciZsPTImbj1Bc3NlbWJsaWVzIFBhZ2UmYT1kb2RnZSZvPWpvdXJuZXkmeT0yMDA5JnQ9ci10JmU9My01bC12Ni1nYXM%3D     Or better yet a way to fix the current assembly.  

Thanks again!

since it isn't in stock anymore guess your best bet would be a part salvage yard like lkq or such,can the top part removed and then and resealed with thread sealant or such?   have you checked with the dealership if they have a exploded diagram of this unit???

Edited by 2late4u

5 hours ago, 2late4u said:

since it isn't in stock anymore guess your best bet would be a part salvage yard like lkq or such,can the top part removed and then and resealed with thread sealant or such?   have you checked with the dealership if they have a exploded diagram of this unit???

We are thinking alike,  I imaging it can be taken apart and fixed and was hoping to find someone that has done just that.    If not I will do just that and post results :-).

Thanks.