Pass. Power Window Not Working

HI Everyone,

This is my first post. Today I have a problem with my '09 Journey and was wondering if anyone else has had it and how to correct it. Just like the title says the power window on the passenger side stopped working. The switches on both driver and pass. will not bring it down. All others work. I checked manual to find fuse but it only lists driver window. Please help thanks.

• 1 month later...

HI Everyone,

This is my first post. Today I have a problem with my '09 Journey and was wondering if anyone else has had it and how to correct it. Just like the title says the power window on the passenger side stopped working. The switches on both driver and pass. will not bring it down. All others work. I checked manual to find fuse but it only lists driver window. Please help thanks.

Hi mine is having the same problem. Wonder how they fix your, so I known what to look for before I give my dealer a visit.

Thank You.

• 7 months later...

HI Everyone,

Mine quit too!! 2009 SE Plus. No warning, no noises, just did not work one morning. It has been in 2x now, they can't figure it out. (after first time they ordered a new switch. not the switch as both don't work) I had an appt for the 3rd service today but bought a 2011 on Monday, so their problem now! But I'm very concerned to see this is not an isolated incident.

Good luck!!