Did Not Disappoint

Armando G

I did a 500 mile trip this past week to Central Oregon with about 200 miles of frozen roads. I went from nice clear weather in CA to snowy, freezing weather in Oregon. This was the first time I drove my DJ in 20 degree weather with frozen roads, and it did not disappoint. I kept up with all of the big tire studded trucks and all wheel cars that were out there with me (I have the FWD model). Felt in full control the whole time and used the Autoshift option to control my speed and stops. I also dealt with 3 feet of snow fall on the 4th day with no issues at all. I was surprised that OR does not salt their roads like what I'm used to in CA - they use a gravel/sand looking stuff that doesn't really do much. Anyways, just wanted to give the '15 DJ a positive review and state yet again how happy I am with this thing. 

If you're wondering, I was helping my daughter buy a house and wanted my tools and car to help with the move in and install of her things (we closed last Wednesday). She's amazing and I'm very proud of her. 

20221204_070628.jpg

20221128_094947.jpg

Edited by Armando G
Addition