LOUD CLUNK

Denise87

I have a 2015 dodge journey rt the last few months I have been having loud clunking noise when going to park my dodge or when turning slowly . Today it made a very loud bang and it felt like someone rammed me in the back of the journey but without the actual inertia of being pushed forward . Sometimes when I go to park the dodge it looses power and I have to put it in reverse then go forward to park. I am at a loose with this any ideas ??? 

As most all members here are DJ owners and not immersed in knowing all possible combinations of a particular trim level (2015 RT), Could you please post which engine size and if FWD or AWD? How many Km's or miles on the vehicle or any recent maint done (BESIDES OIL CHANGES) would be helpful to have members make some meaningful suggestions.

3 hours ago, 5rebel9 said:

As most all members here are DJ owners and not immersed in knowing all possible combinations of a particular trim level (2015 RT), Could you please post which engine size and if FWD or AWD? How many Km's or miles on the vehicle or any recent maint done (BESIDES OIL CHANGES) would be helpful to have members make some meaningful suggestions.

PLUS have it scanned for codes as well free at most part stores