Wireless headphones.

You could add more headphones, but you will only have the same 2 audio channels. Those channels are transmitted by the rear screen, and those are the only 2 available. Communication with the headphones is only one way, from the screen to the headphones. The screen has no idea how many headphones are actually receiving the signal.

You could add more headphones, but you will only have the same 2 audio channels. Those channels are transmitted by the rear screen, and those are the only 2 available. Communication with the headphones is only one way, from the screen to the headphones. The screen has no idea how many headphones are actually receiving the signal.

I understand that, but through the radio itself you can select what audio source (radio, sat, or DVD) is transmitted to each headset. If I get two more headsets will I be able to set their audio inputs individually or will they mirror headset 1 and headset 2?

• 10 months later...

I think it is possible to add more now because I have heard that there is a new release now that has more than 2 headphone channels. I just don’t know how true it is bit if it is then it is good right? Anyway, since I am single in my car I stick in using only one because it uses too much electricity from the battery that I know.

• 4 months later...

I think it is possible to add more now because I have heard that there is a new release now that has more than 2 headphone channels. I just don’t know how true it is bit if it is then it is good right? Anyway, since I am single in my car I stick in using only one because it uses too much electricity from the battery that I know.

Vaguely related - does the VES come with a pair of headphones or are they extra? I bought the dealer demo car and didn't get any headphones with it, they don't even appear to be available in the UK.