Journey wont start

I am new to this and need help badly. I have a 2015 journey SXT 3.6L and changed the ignition coils, fuel injectors, camshaft sensors, crankshaft sensor, spark plugs. And now the darn thing wont start. It will crank and acts like its going to start but will not start. I sprayed starting fluid and still no start.  When i push the start button several times i start to smell gas and not sure what that means.  I am lost of what it may be.  Please any and all help would be very helpful. 

Did you just "shotgun" parts imto it without getting ECM codes to point you into just where system fault may lay? NOT the smart move with todays vehicles(gets EXPENSIVE). Some later years (as yours) were known for faulty Crnak position sensor and due to location IF an AWD model is almost covered over by the PTO for rear drive. It can be replaced with a good amount of patience and flexibility of hands/arm. ALSO certain sensors may need to be "mated" to the ECM to operate when replaced by use of a high level scanner/programmer that most good shops now have(rather than DEALER  $$$).

How many miles on engine.? Fuel, spark, compression, timing.  Oh yeah, good non contaminated fuel, bright blue spark, compression over 100ish psi, timing within 8 ish degrees of tdc, top dead center.  

Wag, (wild ass guess) crank position sensor. Doesn’t always set a code when it acts up.