Door side-view mirror part number compatibility?

I have a 2015 SXT that needs a passenger side door mirror. It's a 1-touch down mirror, heated, with manual fold-away. Seems like the code is JPD (Can anyone confirm?)

There are some salvage yard in the area that have a 1-touch up-and-down mirrors (JP3?) mirrors. Can I use the JP3 in my JPD vehicle? Does anyone know if it is retro-compatible? As in, are the wire connectors the same? I'm asking because I'm not exactly 100% sure whether mine is JPD or JP3. And I don't know if salvage yards label the mirrors accurately.

Thanks!

These guys are good for testing part compatibility I find, lots of pics. JPD JP3 isn’t mentioned on their list. Quite a few oem models shown.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,2015,journey,3.6l+v6,3309784,body+&+lamp+assembly,outside+mirror+&+glass+assembly,1304

I used wrecker for our 2014 driver door mirror replacement, for approx $60.  Just bought the cheapest manual fold, heated powered unit they had.  Cover was wrong colour so I painted it with textured black spray. Couldn’t match body colour without paying $360 to dealer for a new one. Looks fine the way it is.

I'm gonna remove the mirror cap from my current one and put it on the newer mirror, so color doesn't matter for me.

Still confused about the code. As long as the electric connector is the same, and the basic functions of turning the mirror around and heated feature work, I'm okay with everything else.